Wednesday 2 January 2013

A kinetic hidden Message Card

A Kinetic card from a DVD by Hot off the Press. I saw a similar card being demonstrated by Mel Heaton on Create and Craft as part of the 4 Day Deal. I fell in love with the card and decided to have go and make it. I started off by working out the dimensions of the card for each of the 3 pockets and cutting them out in a cream and maroon Hunkydory adorable scorable card because I knew that it would not crack at the folds. I found some cream gold flecked Kanban card and also chose two sheets from their Alchemy and Odyssey paper pads. I used Spellbinder dies to cut out some leaves from toning card and 3 Spellbinder beige roses to finish off.  I emailed the card to Create and Craft to show on the HOTP show and was lucky enough to be drawn out of the spotty potty!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment